Terms and Conditions for Alerts
- You hereby agree that at Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (the "Bank")'s discretion, the Bank may send you specific prompts (collectively, the "Alerts") notifying you of transactions conducted or updates on your account from time to time.
- Each Alert may be notified via email to an email address and/or short message service ("SMS") to the mobile phone number provided by you.
- The nature of transactions for which Alerts are generated, the timing thereof and mode of notification shall be determined at the Bank's discretion. The default Threshold Amount for each transaction type limit will be set at the Bank's discretion and may vary from time to time.
- Receipt of Alerts is subject to your internet and/or mobile phone operator being able to support the service; and the relevant terms and charges of such service provider.
- The Alert may be delayed or prevented by factors affecting the service providers, and other relevant entities and the Bank does not guarantee the delivery, timeliness, security, confidentiality or accuracy of the Alert. The information in respect of any Alert may be subject to certain time lags and/or delays.
- The Bank reserves the right to charge you for this service, to vary the features of any Alert and/or these terms and conditions, and/or to terminate any request for any Alert at any time.
- You understand that you must promptly update the Bank of any change to your email address and/or mobile phone number.
- The Bank shall not be liable to you or anyone else for losses, damages or expenses arising from (a) non-delivery, delayed delivery or wrong delivery of an Alert; (b) inaccurate or incomplete content of an Alert; (c) access to the contents of an Alert by any unauthorised persons; or (d) use or reliance by you on the contents of an Alert for any purpose, including investment and business purposes.
- These terms and conditions shall be supplemental to the Terms and Conditions for ANZ Bank Account and Terms & Conditions Governing MoneyLine Accounts.